INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE – IBPS–PO (2021)
(PSBs – Probationary Officers Interview)
NAME: Pxxxxxxx Kxxxx
GRADUATION: B. Sc (Statistics)
INTERVIEW DATE: 25-Feb-2022
INTERVIEW LOCATION: Patna, Bihar
HOMETOWN: Patna, Bihar
Interview Questions asked during the interview of IBPS-PO:
- Introduce Yourself (briefly)
- How can you say that you have leadership qualities?
- What have you led in your life?
- Suppose you are a branch manager and given a team of 10 members in which 2 are not doing their work properly. What action will you take?
- Highlights of the budget?
- What is Fiscal Deficit?
- What is the difference between repo rate and bank rate? (one major difference)
- What is FII?
- What is the difference between FDI and FII? (one major difference)
- What is a nationalized bank and a private bank?
- What is inflation?
- What is NABARD?
NOTE: This post is based on the interview experience shared by the students of the Interview Preparation batch at SimplifyCareer. SimplifyCareer does not guarantee the authenticity or completeness of the content. We advise students to always look for the context under which a particular question is asked. For guidance Call us at 7004543148.
Please follow and like us: