INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE – IBPS–PO (2021)
(Public Sector Banks – Probationary Officers Interview)
NAME: Rxxxxxxx Rxxxxx
GRADUATION: B. Tech (Civil Engineering)
INTERVIEW DATE: 25-Feb-2022
INTERVIEW LOCATION: Patna, Bihar
HOMETOWN: Patna, Bihar
Interview Questions asked during the interview of IBPS-PO:
- When did you complete your graduation?
- What were you doing after that?
- Name some famous female personalities along with their designations.
- In the banking industry
- In Politics
- In Bollywood
- What is the name of the younger son of Kareena Kapoor?
- Who was Indira Gandhi?
- Who was her father?
- Name of her children.
- Name of her grandchildren.
- Name of her husband.
- When was Navodaya Vidyalaya established? Who was the PM of India then?
- What documents are required to open a bank account?
- What is the process known as?
- What is the full form of KYC?
- What is Inflation?
- What is your father’s occupation?
- What is plastic money? Examples?
- What are the differences between Debit Card and Credit Card?
NOTE: This post is based on the interview experience shared by the students of the Interview Preparation batch at SimplifyCareer. SimplifyCareer does not guarantee the authenticity or completeness of the content. We advise students to always look for the context under which a particular question is asked. For guidance and interview coaching classes, call us at 7004543148.