INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE – IBPS–PO (2021)
(Public Sector Bankss – Probationary Officers Interview)
NAME: Axxxxxxx Kxxxx
GRADUATION: B. Sc (Physics)
INTERVIEW DATE: 26-Feb-2022
INTERVIEW LOCATION: Patna, Bihar
HOMETOWN: Hajipur, Bihar
Interview Questions asked during the interview of IBPS-PO:
- What is Newton’s law of Cooling?
- What’s the Doppler effect?
- What is Newton’s law of motion?
- What is Hacking?
- What is Phishing?
- How many zeroes are in a Gigabyte?
- What is PM Jan Dhan Yojana?
- Why do you want to join the banking sector?
- What is MUDRA Yojana?
- Its types?
NOTE: This post is based on the interview experience shared by the students of the Interview Preparation batch at SimplifyCareer. SimplifyCareer does not guarantee the authenticity or completeness of the content. We advise students to always look for the context under which a particular question is asked. For guidance Call us at 7004543148.
Please follow and like us: