INTERVIEW QUESTIONS: IBPS-RRB (Regional Rural Bank)
Exam: IBPS-RRB 2019
Location: Patna, Bihar
UG – B. Tech
Hometown: Madhubani, Bihar
- What is your name?
- What is the meaning of our name?
- तुम्हारे नाम का संधि विच्छेद क्या है?
- अवध के राजा का नाम क्या था? (उत्तर- दशरथ)
- आपने ने दशरथ का नाम लिया, राम का नहीं?
- Tell me about your family.
- What does your father do?
- How much land does your father have?
- 1 acre = __??__ bighas.
- What does your brother do?
- Which type of business?
- What is Electronic Fund Transfer?
- What is NEFT? RTGS?
- What is SWIFT?
- When is a cheque returned?
- What is post-dated cheque?
- How is it different from ante dated cheque?
- Where did you complete your engineering from? Which district? (Ans: Malda, West Bengal)
- Who was the President of India from West Bengal?
- Name the Railway Ministers hailing from West Bengal?
- Who was the railway minister from West Bengal on whose name a university was established?
- Where are you from? Village? District?
NOTE: This post is based on the interview experience shared by the students of the Interview Preparation batch at SimplifyCareer. SimplifyCareer does not guarantee the authenticity or completeness of the content. We advise students to always look for the context under which a particular question is asked. For guidance Call us at 7004543148.
Please follow and like us: