Bank PO: Interview Questions for Computer Science Graduates
UG – BCA / B.Tech (IT / E&C / CS)
- What is 4G?
- What is a modem? Router? Switch?
- What is hacking?
- Full form of VIRUS?
- What is software? Hardware? Firmware?
- What is LAN?
- How can a bank secure it’s IT Network?
- What is C Programming? C++? Java? PHP? SQL?
- What is Object Oriented Programming Language (OOP)?
- Different types of motors AC / DC.
- Why Bank PO, why not Specialist Officer?
- How Information System does help Banking Sector or Businesses?
- Why not a career in IT / Computers when the sector is booming?
- What will happen to the data of customers if the branch is completely burnt in a fire?
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Water Fall Model?
- What is the Operating System? Name four different Operating System?
- What is Android?
- What is broadband?
- What is the internet? What is www?
- What is a firewall?
- How will you secure the computer network and data of the bank?
- What is VoIP? What is VOLTe?
Visit our blog for more questions and “question bank” of IBPS/SBI/Other Banks PO Interviews.
Please follow and like us: