INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE – IBPS–PO (2021)
(Public Sector Banks – Probationary Officers Interview)
NAME: Axxxxxxx Kxxxxx
GRADUATION: B. Tech (Civil Engineering)
INTERVIEW DATE: 28-Feb-2022
INTERVIEW LOCATION: Patna, Bihar
HOMETOWN: Dhanbad, Jharkhand
Interview Questions asked during the interview of IBPS-PO:
- Introduce Yourself
- What is the current account deficit?
- What were the Budget Highlights?
- Tell me more about PM Gati Shakti
- Hobby: Watching and playing Cricket.
- Who was the Man of The Series in Ind vs SL T20 Series?
- How many runs did he score?
- In how many matches was he not out?
- What is India’s rank in the current ICC ranking?
- Which Indian players are in the current ICC top 10 rankings?
- Where were the venues of all the 3 T20 matches played between India and Sri Lanka?
- How would you level the road?
- How would you level the road without any instrument?
- Difference between extra-curricular activities and co-curricular activities?
- What is the break-even point?
- Who is the Finance Minister?
- How will your engineering degree help in Banking?
NOTE: This post is based on the interview experience shared by the students of the Interview Preparation batch at SimplifyCareer. SimplifyCareer does not guarantee the authenticity or completeness of the content. We advise students to always look for the context under which a particular question is asked. For guidance Call us at 7004543148.
Please follow and like us: