INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE – IBPS PO (CRP XII) (Feb-2023)
(Public Sector Banks – Probationary Officer Interview)
NAME: Pxxxxxx Kxxxx
GRADUATION: B.Sc. (Chemistry)
INTERVIEW DATE: 09-Feb-2023
INTERVIEW LOCATION: Patna, Bihar
HOMETOWN: Patna, Bihar
Interview Questions asked during the interview of IBPS PO:
- Tell us about your family members.
- Where do you live in Patna?
- What is it famous for?
- How does it get it’s name?
- What have you studied for this interview?
- What did you study in graduation?
- Which college?
- When was your college established?
- What is pH value? (Chemistry Graduate)
- If pH value is zero, what is it’s nature? (Chemistry Graduate)
- Explain periodic table. (Chemistry Graduate)
- How is it classified?
- How many elements are there in the Periodic table?
- What is monetary policy?
- Tell schemes related to saving account.
- What is CASA?
- Which is beneficial for bank, Current or Saving account?
NOTE: This post is based on the interview experience shared by the students of the Interview Preparation batch at SimplifyCareer. SimplifyCareer does not guarantee the authenticity or completeness of the content. We advise students to always look for the context under which a particular question is asked. For guidance Call us at +91 7004543148.